Since Bridget has been gone, I decided to tackle some of the projects that need to be done around the house. The bathroom being a little too daunting for me caused me to try my hand at wallpapering again. This time it has been much better. I re-thought my attack on the wall and proceeded to finish over the course of a few hours. I’ve also taped up the crown molding so I can prime and paint the ceiling since there was some damage to the previous paint job. A fresh coat of white will look good up there. I’m sure it will make Bridget happy too.
As an update to the bathroom project, I’ve got a call in to the plumber to come help with the radiator. I’ve cleaned and taped about half of the room. Hopefully I can start priming sometime this week.
I realize that almost no one cares about this, but writing it down motivates me to keep going. 😉