Bill is reporting that if he was in hell and forced to listen to only one song he would choose “1,2,3,4” by Gloria Estefan. He names a few others so I will also create a list of my own.
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight? by Elton John: This song makes my ears bleed.
- Cult of Personality by Living Colour: I’m so freaking sick of this song. AUUGH!
- Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega: A last shot at riding the wave of Swing music that went horribly wrong.
- Barbie Girl by Aqua: I feel like poking my eyes out just thinking about this.
- How Bizarre by OMC: This represents everything that is soulless and wrong with corporate band creation.
I can guarantee this list will get longer based on the drivel that is currently being played on the radio.
Update & Retraction: I updated the title of the Living Colour song and offer my apologies to Mr. Glover. I will say however, that I dislike the song so much that I never bothered to learn the words or the title. 😉